Moving Tips for Bucks & Montogmery Counties
Getting ready to move from your Bucks or Montgomery County home?
Selling your home and moving is a very stressful time in one’s life. There are several things that you can do to help lessen the stress.
1. Staging your home is a great idea while trying to sell. This enables the possible buyers to imagine themselves and their items in the home instead of seeing what makes the home yours.
2. Selling before buying is another option for some people. This can be less stressful because you do not have the new home hanging over your head while your old home has not sold yet.
3. Storing things that you will not be using daily makes the home look more spacious and helps buyers to see the true potential of your home.
EZ Storage can help make these options easier.
1. EZ Storage is a month to month lease so you can store as long or as short as you need.
2. EZ Storage has 8 different sizes available ranging from 5×5 to 10×30. Our ceilings are 10-12 ft. high, giving you plenty of room to stack your items.
3. Most of our locations offer climate controlled and non-climate controlled units.
4. EZ Storage will give you a FREE use of our 15 ft. box truck for a local move-in.
5. EZ Storage will give you a personalized code, which will give you access every day of the year from 6 AM. – 10 PM.
6. EZ Storage properties are completely secure, with individual alarms on each unit, security cameras and well lit.
7. EZ Storage resident managers are in the office Monday – Friday 9 AM. – 6 PM. and Saturday 9 AM. – 5 PM. to help with your storage needs.
To find the EZ Storage closest to you, visit our website at www.ezmini.com.